Our client is general practice firm, however they have extensive experience in a range of legal fields, including but not limited to: Commercial and Corporate Law, Banking and Credit Law, Property Law and more.
Our client is looking for a Conveyancing Secretary to join their team.
Experienced in the following:
- Transfers and Bonds (bond registrations/cancellations, etc.)
- Liaising with bond attorneys and deeds office
- General Conveyancing secretary duties
- Proficient in Ghost Practice
- Liaise with attorneys and bond originator
- Conveyancing Secretary Certificate/ Diploma preferred
- 3 - 5 years' experience
- Must have Ghost Convey computer system experience
Salary / Package