This company works on Woodwork, Furniture, Manufacturing (Shopfitting). They produce High End Quality Brands and provide turnkey services to their clients.
Reporting to the Factory Manager. You will be required to;
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in padding, covering, trimming, or renovating upholstered articles, such as furniture, mattresses, or vehicle seats
- Review production schedules and compute amounts of padding, fabric, and supplies necessary to achieve production.
- Assign workers to stations according to workers’ abilities and qualifications.
- Observe workers’ performing duties and interpret drawings, sketches, and work orders for workers based on knowledge of upholstery methods, style, and design of articles.
- Analyze inventories of fabrics and materials to determine production costs and estimates.
- Inspect upholstered articles to verify conformance to customer’s order or company standards.
Salary / Package